The Banyan House made my first vacation to Venice, FL simply delightful. Very clean, quiet, and beautifully decorated. Breakfast varied from hot pancakes to frittata with fruit, granola and yogurt parfait starting the meal. The House Innkeepers keep the grounds beautifully maintained and always were around to assist with finding certain locations in the area. My flight was quite late but the innkeepers accomodated my arrival. Daily newspaper, bicycles, and beach chairs with umbrellas made available for guests without extra cost. Huge living room (sun room) with full sink, dishes, microwave, coffee pot with coffee/tea and creamer, popcorn and 2 small bottles of chilled wine in the refrigerator for the guests. Walking distance to the Venice "main shopping district" including many wonderful consignment shops. I love the Banyan tree next to my room and the mansion's history. I've never stayed in such a lovely home like this B & B. Worth every penny I spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida