With all these good reviews, you hardly need another in order to make a decision of where to stay in Venice. Chuck and Susan are delightful hosts, offering all the special touches and remembrances. The grounds of the Banyan House are wonderful, complete with a private hot tub and the first swimming pool in Venice. We're told Thomas Edison stayed here. We had the room overlooking the street, with a little private porch and its own back entrance. Breakfasts are homemade and each different during our stay. Susan and Chuck offer warm hospitality, with local history, recommendations, and genuine kindness. During our stay, we met people from Germany, England and New York. They offer free use of bikes. It's one of those "no problem" kind of places, in every respect. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida