We stayed at the Inn at the Beach this July/August and totally loved it. The apartment we had (2 bedrooms) were immaculate, and cleaned daily by friendly staff.
The beds are really comfortable, queen size, with new cotton sheets. The bathrooms (x 2) were large and clean. The living room had a sofa bed which one of our daughters used, and it proved to be very comfortable. The kitchen area is clean, fully equipped and has a large fridge. Bottles of water were provided free of charge each day. Breakfast is served in the reception area - this is a self serve continental style breakfast, with fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, yoghurts, pastries etc and fresh coffee and fruit juices. There is a (small) swimming pool with jacuzi which again were immaculate. It is a short stroll across the road to the wonderful beach at Venice, a beautiful part of the coast. The staff at the Inn are lovely - they could not be more helpful or friendly and I hugely recommend this to anyone thinking of going to Venice - or even to the West coast of Florida. It is quieter than other nearby places but much more 'real', non-touristy and totally chilled. This Inn is a discovery I can't wait to re-visit and I urge you to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida