We enjoyed one night at this nice motel, conveniently located across the street from Venice Beach. The room was nice and clean. Personally, I wasn't crazy about the shutters in our first floor location. If you opened them, you compromised privacy and if you closed them, you shut out all of the nice sunshine. The AC was located in a rather inconvenient spot, where it blasted cold air at you, as you stood near the kitchenette area. The furnishings were nice and tropical theme-based, but certainly not on par with my expectations of a 5-star location, based on other reviews here. It was nice to have the mini-fridge and the microwave, along with a couple of free bottles of water and popcorn. The continental breakfast was good. The pool was fairly small - as I said, especially if you are expecting a 5-star pool - but it was large enough for families with children. There was also a small hot tub. The proximity to the beach is definitely a great selling point and worth a bit extra. All in all, it's a nice place to stay, but I would say that the stars range between 3 1/2 and 4, not 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida