Locations - Excellently located in a quiet neighborhood area just across the road from Venice's public beach, it's within easy walking distance of downtown Venice as well. Plenty of good restaurants and shops to walk to.
Accommodations - we picked this place due to the great reviews, and the reviews were spot on. The rooms (we had a mini-suite) were comfortable with nice furnishings, and were kept spotless throughout our week there.
Amenities - Great little breakfast, free unlimited water, nice pool area, towels provided, rooms had everything we needed to cook if that's the preference.
Service/Staff - Friendly and well-done, could not have been better.
Other - While they have some beach chairs as loaners, they gave us a number to call to rent two chairs and an umbrella for the entire week, at a cost of $70. (He also rents bikes) On the beach that would have been $30 a day.
Cons - one minor blip with the safe which they attended to promptly, and unfortunately, the Red Tide was acting up the week we were there. That didn't keep us off the beach, but coughing was commonplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida