The hotel is clean, pleasant, and more well-appointed than it appears in the pictures on travel websites. The location is utterly unbeatable; I don't think you can get closer to Venice Beach, and even though it straddles two driving thoroughfares, the location around the hotel is calm and attractive.
Parking is ample, and you can walk to downtown shops in less than 10 min. I greatly enjoyed morning walks on the beach and a stroll to brunch at Upper Crust bakery downtown. (The hotel's complimentary breakfast isn't great, but that wasn't a problem as I prefer to dine out. The free bottles of water more than made up for it.)
My room was larger than I expected or needed, and having a nearly full-service kitchen was a fun bonus. The king bed was super comfortable, TV modern, and bathroom lighting bright and flattering. The cleanliness and daily service leave nothing to be desired!
I would absolutely stay there again, it was such a great value. And I love that they're small & not corporate enough to reward return customers with specials and personal recognition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation, with personalized and friendly service is what you can expect from this 49 room retreat located beachside in Venice, Florida. Set among lush landscaping, the peaceful intimate setting nestles you into the tropical getaway you've been dreaming of. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, Inn at the Beach is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle... And we can help you enjoy every moment of it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida