The hotel is clean, pleasant, and more well-appointed than it appears in the pictures on travel websites. The location is utterly unbeatable; I don't think you can get closer to Venice Beach, and even though it straddles two driving thoroughfares, the location around the hotel is calm and attractive.
Parking is ample, and you can walk to downtown shops in less than 10 min. I greatly enjoyed morning walks on the beach and a stroll to brunch at Upper Crust bakery downtown. (The hotel's complimentary breakfast isn't great, but that wasn't a problem as I prefer to dine out. The free bottles of water more than made up for it.)
My room was larger than I expected or needed, and having a nearly full-service kitchen was a fun bonus. The king bed was super comfortable, TV modern, and bathroom lighting bright and flattering. The cleanliness and daily service leave nothing to be desired!
I would absolutely stay there again, it was such a great value. And I love that they're small & not corporate enough to reward return customers with specials and personal recognition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida