“Scones!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Lake Worth, Florida
“Scones!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We got there just 10 minutes before, 3:00 pm, closing time. Everyone was very accommodating and didn't rush us at all! There was a little girl tea party just finishing. I had the Portabella sandwich with homemade chips which was very good, I did add some of the "house" hot sauce which gave it a zing. I didn't come for a scone but after reading about them I had to try one with Devonshire creme and so glad I did...sinful!

West Barnstable
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Upper Crust is a great place for breakfast but get there early or you'll have to wait...full breakfasts or just a scone and fruit, and mimosas of you're so inclined!
Service was excellent, and they also have outside tables available! Food was delicious!

Putney, Vermont
“good breakfasts, friendly servers”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We drifted in one morning for a scone and coffee and were delighted to find full breakfasts (and a light lunch-menu) in an old-fashioned cafe atmosphere. The waitstaff was exceptionally nice.

Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Cute place”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I recently visited the Upper Crust with my husband and his grandparents whom we were visiting. We went for a late lunch (about an hour before closing), midweek, and it was quite busy. Fortunately, we were able to get a table right away. Overall, the sandwiches that we had were great, but the drinks and desserts are the real treats. Make sure to get something sweet before leaving!

• Visited February 2014
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“So so pastry.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After a busy day shopping on Venice Avenue I stopped at the bakery for a couple of sweets to have at tea time. I'm sorry to say they looked better than they tasted. They were bland and not very tasty. I also had to ask to be helped when there were several servers doing nothing.