“English pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Quant pub. Great if you like rich heavy food. I had a ground beef sheppards pie. It was very good. I don't eat there often because I try to choose lighter meals.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had lunch with friends at the Pub. The food was typical, English pub fare. It was very good. The portions were generous and the staff friendly. We found it a little pricey compared to other restaurants in the area

1  Thank Marie E
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times in the past year for lunch and dinner . The food is very good and the service and atmosphere are excellent. They also have entertainment on weekends. If you enjoy British pubs I suggest you try this pub , you will not be disappointed. Try the onion rings best I have ever had.

t

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stopped in for a drink to check this place out. Beer and wine only. The bartender and other patrons were very friendly. We didn't eat this trip but the place is usually packed each time we drive by.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Good English Pub food, shephard's pie, etc., and nice selection of beers. Nice variety to menu. Has been a favorite for many years.