“Great sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best sushi places I have been to. Go there and see what specials they have, always fresh and fantastic.

“Awesome Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you want good sushi, this is the place! Specials are always great. We have been frequenting this wonderful restaurant regularly since it opened. Sushi chef is extremely knowledgeable.

• Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“If you like sushi this is the place for you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My sons love sushi and whenever the come home for a visit we have to go to Asia Pacific Grill. They love the volcano roll and the miso soup.
I am not a big fan of sushi but I enjoy the pad thai. The portions are generous and reasonably priced. The service is good and it is fun to watch the chef make the sushi.

Visited July 2012
“Best Sushi in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The food is exceptional and the severs and chefs are very personable. So nice to know the waitress remembers my favorite dishes. We love Pacific Grill.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have eaten here several times and haven't gotten anything that I didn't like. I typically have a favorite item and don't vary from it, but here, can't make up my mind for a favorite. Service is consistently terrific, quality of the food is above par. My only complaint would be I like it spicy - and even if I ask for Thai hot, it doesn't always meet that spice standard. Be sure when you go, get the sushi special and the pan fried dumplings.

Visited March 2012