“VERY good chicken”

Zaxby's
Ranked #50 of 82 Restaurants in Valrico
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love the chicken tenders and zaxby's sauce. Always fresh. Cooked to order. Reasonable prices. Clean facility and the cheese curds are very good!! I love this place, and refuse to eat at other places that sell similar chicken.

1  Thank martin h

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Their chicken is such a try-it-out than those other chains. It has the look of Fast Food but a feel of "Yummier-than-the-others". Very good chicken food-chain!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stumbled across this little fast food restaurant after a spring training game. Very great food and all chicken.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been to a few Zaxby's in the Tampa area and this is one of the few that is good. Can't beat the prices or the food (considering it's chicken). Can't beat $5.49 for a meal.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have heard good things about this place from co-workers and my husband so I said I wanted to try this place and I really was inpressed the food was made fresh and nice and hot. We had the chicken finger platter and got spicy mushrooms and I also got a salad, everything was delivicious. If you are ever in a area where there is a Zaxby's and you are in the mood for real chicken then its worth the stop. 6 hours later and we are still full.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!