“Breakfast hits the Spot”
Review of The Brunchery

The Brunchery
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Valrico
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Friendly service, relatively quick seating and some just good old breakfast cooking. I've only been in three times and have been pleased each time.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Love this place and their delicious food! Often busy but they are always quick to seat you and the service is quick.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

First, let me say, in the past I have loved this place. I think it may be time to step up their game. We have so many wonderful brunch-type places nearby now, poor service and skimpy portions aren't going to cut it. I waited much too long for take out (over 30 minutes) and paid nearly $13 for breakfast with I cup of coffee. There wasn't enough gravy to cover the one biscuit, only 2 slices.of bacon, by the time I got to eat, the eggs and potatoes were too cold to eat. Pathetic plastic wear... I should have requested a refund or left after 20 minutes. Likely won't drive that far again. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was alright but for guantity, quality, and value I would recommend the New York Diner or Ben's.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is and has always been absolutely delicious and service impeccable! We have never had an issue while dining there.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to The Brunchery? Share your experiences!