“Great Price for a Good Breakfast”

New York Diner and Bagel
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Valrico
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

$4.99 breakfast special is the way to go! You get two eggs, meat (I like the sausage links), toast, a carb (potato dish or sub for sliced tomatoes), and coffee.

The servers are always nice, fast, and refill the coffee. The cook is quick to get your order out even when it is packed and there is a line out the door. I love the small little outdoor tables.

1  Thank Tyanne C

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Today I ordered a Rueben at New York Diner and it was WONDERFUL! Tender juicy meat, perfectly grilled rye bread, just the right amount of sauerkraut and cheese, Thousand Island dressing on the side was also very tasty. So full of meat I was only able to eat half.

My Dad and I go here often and I usually have breakfast which is served all day and at a great price. In addition to great food and great food choices, everyone that works there is very friendly.

1  Thank Mer986
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Once you go there, you will keep comming back. Friendly people with no frills just great food . Love there Breakfast Special.....

Reviewed April 5, 2013

my husband and I went to the diner very skeptical but heard they had great fries and gravy. that was about 3 years ago...now we go all the time when we are on that side of town. i usually order something different every time and everything is fresh and hot and amazing. our favorite is the King and the meatball sub and of course the fries and gravy. you get a ton of food for the price, my hubbie and i can usually split a sandwich and the fries.
service is great as well.
the ONLY down side is they close early and aren't open for dinner service which is a bummer.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I ordered the Italian hero with steak fries and my husband had the bacon cheeseburger with onion rings. The hero was so big I took half of it home. My husbands burger was cooked perfectly and the onion rings were great.we were so full by the time we finished our meals, the only thing we could find wrong was the diner was they did not provide recliners so we could take a nap or a cart service so someone could roll us to our vehicle! The people were very friendly, waitress and fellow patrons. The prices are reasonable. If you are someone like me who loves diners, this place should be on your list. We will certainly be back.