“Great Service”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Umatilla
Brandon, Florida, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a group of 20+ ladies, and we were in and out of there in under an hour and the food was great!

Visited August 2013

Eustis, Florida
“Bad service.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I stopped here after a sporting event to eat brunch. There were six of us (3 adults, 3 children). We didn't even get greeted at this "wait to be seated" restaurant (it wasn't packed) and when we finally got someone's attention, they had a serious attitude. After looking our party over, she told us we couldn't sit together in a booth because the youngest couldn't sit in a high chair at the end of the table and we would have to wait until something else came available. Well, after leaving us standing there while they continued to seat other parties who came in, we tried getting her attention and again got a nasty attitude. We left.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Lake County Landmark”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Mason Jar has a huge breakfast and lunch menu. Very good. Dinner imenu is OK but alot of the same stuff from lunch. Go for breakfast or lunch but might want to skip dinner.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank gailethomas12
Umatilla, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good southern style cooking..feeling of home. Wonderful service, very friendly wait staff............

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jessica H
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Best Country Ham Croissant you will EVER have!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We've been visiting here for years and the food is always wonderful. It's good down home cooking and the people are always friendly.

If you're on a diet, go on a hiatus and enjoy what they have to offer.

My favorite though is their Country Ham Croissant - ask for it heated with cheddar cheese - oh my goodness it is wonderful. Their croissants are light and flaky. They have recently added a choice of Ms. Vickie's kettle chips which I love so I get those too. The sandwich is enough to split into two meals I've never been able to eat the whole thing.

They have wonderful sweet tea. Also, if you want to go on Sunday be prepared to wait a few minutes they usually have a line and they do close early.

My husband loves their country friend steak.

Pros: Sweet tea is down South goodness, food is served promptly and with a smile.

Cons: I can't go there enough!

This is a must stop even if you have to place a to go order!

• Visited April 2013