“Pretty Good In Umatilla”
Review of Beef O'Bradys - CLOSED

Beef O'Bradys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food was good; I only had wings. One order blackened, the other order traditional. Both were fine and the wine was okay too. Initial service we pretty slow even though the place was not crowded. I will try again in the near futurd.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have eaten here several times. Quality seems to be slipping. We started with the steak nachos for an appetizer but the steak was overcooked and tough. We also tried the pork sandwich which was ok. Very little pork, less than 1/4 of a cup, mostly bread., not worth the price. The grilled chicken salad we ordered was disappointing. The chicken was also overcooked. Our waiter was good and attentive. Just hoping they pick up the quality again soon.

1  Thank dkexperience27
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This restaurant was pretty good when they first opened. Over the last several months their quality has been no where close to what it has been in the past. Tonight the food was just OK and the waitress was not very attentive. We ordered our drinks and when they came we asked for a few more minutes. About ten minutes later she returned for our order. Once the order was placed we did not see her again until the food was delivered. When it was time to order drinks we had to continue to look around the restaurant to find her. It would have been much quicker to walk up to the bar and order our drinks that way. Tonight's server was typical of those we have been dealing with recently. They seem like they would much rather be home than doing the job they are being paid for. We were once regular customers (at least once or twice a week), but now visit much less frequently. If the food quality and service do not improve in the near future, this will be a restaurant we no longer go to.

1  Thank Omar_in_Eustis
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been several times and have never had a bad experience. They have great cold beers and good food. We have had the nachos, fish/chips, burgers, salads, and wings. My favorite is the pretzel roll sliders. We usually go on the weekend and have not had to wait long. They have live music on some nights and its a great place to have a little fun. The only bad thing I can say is they sat us in a booth near a phone station that rang and rang and rang. I mentioned it to one of the servers. I don't think they will move it so I'll just make sure not to sit at that booth again.

1  Thank dkexperience27
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to this establishment on St Patricks day for my birthday celebration. The server was also the manager, he had us wait 45 minutes in a near empty resturant to order, after 45 minutes he brought us 4 menus, there were six people in our group! After finally recieving menus we proceded to order drinks , he walked off while we were ordering and returned later to finish taking order. we dusted the cob webs from each other and ordered appitizers. The appitizers arrived in a timely manner , the manger/server provided us with 4 plates to eat off of, again there were six people at the table eating. By the time we received enough plates for everyone to eat the food was cold. When the main entrees arrived, the manager handed me my burger only after pulling his thumb out of the center of it. Seriously he put his finger through the top of my burger all the way to the bottom of the bun leaving his finger imprint in the bun. Of course I returned the dish and refused to eat anything at that point. the rest of the tables food was also uneatable , my daughters burger was burnt and the buffalo chicken sandwich, was described as tasting like fish. Cross contamination! The very next day my son vomited half the day. I would compare to eating at this establishment to the equivalent of dining off the toilet cover at a gas station rest stop. The manager simply stated that he was sorry about serving me contaminated food on my birthday and a holiday but he was having a bad day cause someone had quit on him. Although the food went uneaten as it was filthy he charged us for 4 out of six meals and said no one else in the restaurant complained. looking around, no one else was in the restaurant. I can see why Beef o Brady s was empty on St Patrick day, Worst place ever, Ill be getting a hep check after being there! If a manager is comfortable sticking his dirty finger into a customers food and handing it to them to eat I can only imagine what gross and unsanitary conditions are being done in the kitchen where clients can not see. I hope this place shuts down before they kill someone.

4  Thank Xioblu