“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had lunch here with my husbands family. The welcome we got was warm and friendly. Everybody enjoyed their food it was beautifully presented and tasted fantastic. Lovely views from the restaurant looking over fields. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Nicholson's was the start of our weekend on the Meander and our lunch certain got the trip off to an excellent start. My bisque starter and trout main was as good as I have eaten anywhere. My wife's pate was lovely and her main duck was excellent. We were very tempted to return the following day as the deserts looked sumptuous. Service was very attentive and the explanations of the menu done with passion. A great eating experience. The meal was good value.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Wonderful setting looking out to Albert Falls and a very nice relaxing atmosphere. Food is good, but a little expensive. I would certainly go again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place is beautiful but the food is even greater. The owner lady went out of her way to make me a delicious veggie meal. This place is TOP NOTCH.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

After much searching for the perfect place, we held our company dinner at the resaurant earlier this month......
And we were the furtherest from disappointed one could possible get. The staff were great, atmosphere sophisticated and food.....OUT OF THE WORLD. They catered for the dietary demands of the table with ease. Possibly the best fillet we have ever eaten in a restaurant.

Everyone one at our table of 8 raved about our evening and will all be back for more.

Without a doubt, one of the best restaurants on my list!!!!!