“What a great deal!”
other travelers have booked this property
Sunset Beach - The perfect name for our beautiful beach !
Our private walkway to the soft sand beach Super restful new king bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sunset Beach - The perfect name for our beautiful beach !
Our private walkway to the soft sand beach
Super restful new king bed
Living Room taken from hallway
The dining table has 2 drop-down leaves to allow seating for four
Bathroom View
Bedroom Floor to Ceiling Custom Storage with plenty of room for king bed
Our dock at the bayside of Sunset Cove Condos
Our picnic area on the bay -- be sure to watch for dolphins !
Johns Pass Village - always something happening and super easy to get to!
You wil love Sunset Beach \'Living on Island Time \' !
Most recent photo of living room from entry door showing new plush area rug !
Handy bedside table with manatee lamp.
Revolving restaurant nearby with stunning views!
Spacious pool and deck at front of property
View of pool and front of property from our entry door.
Annual Sand Sculpture fest in November
Shell deco mirror in bedroom
Sunset memories !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kelley A
Fort Wayne
“Leisure trip to sunset beach”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Well for one I would not tell someone not to stay here hoping that they do not have the experience we had at this unit. As far as the unit is concerned it was clean and comfortable with exception to the pillows..bring your own please or have a bad neck ache...location was nice sunset beach is a nice spot for parties at the Caddies on the beach bar which is lit with parties every night. Don't plan on cooking unless it's just quick heat ups the kitchen is small and the stove is slow in heating and regulating temperature...there is a grill you can rent for a fee outside which we did not utilize do to its lack of attention....We locked ourselves out of the unit when we headed across the road to the beach and that's when the real trouble started...we walked down to the condominiums maintenance persons unit and they said they had keys to every unit except the unit we were staying in and said that the unit owner had been repeatedly been told to provide a key to the unit for emergency purposes, pest control access, etc. I phoned the units owner and she said she was in Chicago and went into a frenzy stating that there were extra keys she had left in there in the unit in a basket which did nothing to help us in our situation since we were locked out and a million keys in the unit would not have gotten us in since we were locked out. She then started asking me questions as to how she could have made the keys more visible, again this would not get us in the unit since we were locked out. Eventually she said she would call a lock smith and call us back...30 minutes later she said a locksmith was on the way and will expect payment upon arrival expecting me to pay for this. I had to repeatedly explain to Nancy how locking yourself out can happen anytime anywhere to anyone and that if she had simply provided the condominium's maintenance person a key none if this would have ever happened and no calls and no stress...anyway I finally got her acceptance to the locksmith bill and he arrived within the next hour and was very polite and quick and we were back in about 2 hours after we were locked out. We were so stressed out about the whole situation and treatment we packed up and left that night which was 2 nights early and drove home...we were glad to be out...never ever stayed at a place in my life that if you accidently locked yourself out there was no way to get back in without calling a locksmith...

Dec 2, 2017
This response is directed to anyone taking time to read the misrepresentation of the guest review above. We have owned the condo over 20 years and have never encountered a review such as this. There is a lockbox on the door which contains the extra entry/emergency key. This guest made the decision to use that key for 6 days without returning it to its secure location in the lockbox, a requirement contained in my check in instructions which he confirmed he had received with no questions or concerns noted to me. When they locked themselves out , there were three keys locked inside the condo. The maintenance man does not have authorization to report any condo association business to any guests and his facts about our neglecting to provide a master key were totally inaccurate. I have taken every possible action to be sure there cannot be a recurrence for any future guest. As to pillows, there are 4 pillows provided on the king bed with 3 extra pillows in the bedroom closet and storage cabinet. If I would have been notified I would have immediately brought pillows to this couples’ satisfaction. Please let me stand on my 5 star reviews and know that I will sincerely do all possible to ensure you have a wonderful visit to our condo. Thank you in advance for taking time to know my account of this reservation.
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you for taking your time to share your rental experience. It really helps other guests to decide to stay at our condo. I sincerely appreciate you taking great care of the condo and look forward to welcoming you back.
County Cork, Ireland
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Dec 15, 2016
Sincere thanks to you both for taking such wonderful care of our condo and for your kind words. It helps others to make their decision to stay in our condo. You will absolutely be welcomed back anytime ! It was my pleasure to meet you and share info on our special holiday boat parade as well. Hurry back ! Sincerely, Nancy
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Jul 31, 2016
Thank you for your kind words that will help others decide to be our guests! You took awesome care of our condo and we look forward to welcoming you back !
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Jul 11, 2016
Thanks sincerely for your kind words which help others to know more about our condo ! The Layton family will be most welcome for their 2017 vacation ! You took such great care of our condo, it really showed and many thanks for that as well !
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Jun 29, 2016
Thanks so much for your kind words , Ed and Michelle ! You will be welcomed back anytime and I also want to say how much we appreciated how considerate and caring you were in taking great care of our condo ! Hurry back
Lynn F
Niagara Falls, New York
“Cozy and cute”
Reviewed May 29, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I enjoyed everything about this rental! It was very clean,beautifully decorated and the owner was very hospitable.
It was very quiet,private and the beach was within walking distance. The pool on the premises was very nice as well. Quaint is about the best description. I will definitely use this place again for my future trips to Florida...especially Treasure Island. I loved it!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing