“My wife loves the place.”

Sloppy Joe's Treasure Island
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Springfield, Missouri
“My wife loves the place.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

When we come to Treasure Island my wife thinks she has to visit Sloppy Joes for fish tocos. I have tried several different items from the menu and I think I like the toco salad best. Place is still very loud from the bar and this trip was no exception. As long as the wife likes the tocos we will go back.

1 Thank Out_of_towner448

• Indonesian first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Typical beach fare”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

While it doesn't have the ambiance of the original Sloppy Joes in Key West this is a safe bet in the Treasure Island area. Wait staff is quick and the Pub menu should have something for everyone. The drinks are pricy but it's seems to be popular with locals. I recommend the original Sloppy Joe's platter...Tasty! Wonderful location right on Treasure Island Beach with a awesome view. Perfect respite for lunch.

1 Thank Kevin J
Carmel, Indiana
“Fun but typical beach restaurant”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great atmosphere. Literally on the beach. Decent prices and food. Kids loved it. Especially since they got a frisbee with their meal.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Amanda G
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average Location”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food was OK and a bit overpriced. Many drink choices which was nice. Atmosphere was just OK as well...we were hoping for a more festive place. I would have liked to have sat on the patio and view the beach, but that section was closed due to high winds, so I may not be giving the restaurant a fair chance. Service was good. Kids menu was great and they have a great coloring page/menu. Overall, it was good, but I would rather head north to John's Pass for better restaurant options.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Terriable”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Called in about 9pm sat outside waiter was more interested in the football on the tv, they were cleaning up around us could not wait to get rid of us, I have been here quite a full times, I was shocked at the service

3 Thank Parc123