We rented from owner room 605 through HomeAway and couldnt have asked for a better room. View from patio was amazing and private. Our room had everything we needed. It was spotless and so romantic. Can't wait to come back. Gave it four stars because this is an older condo, nothing fancy but pool is heated and clean and grounds are very well maintained. As some other reviews state, it's not the Ritz, but our room was pretty close! Marble, tile, comfy bed, flat screen, books and movies provided as well as beach towels, chairs, a cooler and an umbrella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida