Island Inn
$177
$140
$118
$170
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$162
$149
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$116
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$135
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$145
$178
Surf Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$245
$238
Orbitz.com
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
$329
All reviewsshore thingthrough vrboprivate balconyheated pooleither directionhave stayed here several timesbay viewwatching the sunsettile floorsan older hotelacross the streetgorgeous beachbeach chairssmall kitchenshort drivelove this placegrocery store
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I'm not sure what the bad review for Ricks was all about, because I never ever had a problem with the place or the staff. It's a bar in front of a pool, on the beach with a killer view. The drinks are very reasonable, and at times there is live entertainment. The girls that work there are very cordial, and very attentive. (for a beach bar, that is saying quite a bit) Rick is usually there and is always friendly and waiting to make you a colorful frozen drink, or serve you a cold beer when you come off the beach. Is there suppose to be more??? and why are we nitpicking while on vacation anyway?? If you are in a bad mood, hate the world for the day, nothing can change that! Even if you got all your drinks for free....

The Island Inn has been around for a long time and although it is not five star, it is more than good and with the views and pricing you cannot go wrong. Stop in and check it out, and make sure you have a cold one at Ricks............................................you will be back.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
11  Thank Mr G
Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a wonderful Inn! My sister had a wedding here last week. The people at the Hotel were kind, considerate, and helpful in every way in helping to arrange the event. The rooms are large and spacious. We could not have asked for better service or a better experience. I recommend the Island Inn Beach Resort completely to anyone visiting Treasure Island! - Lee Anne

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank lasavoiamchugh
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I'm not gonna say it's a perfect place, or 4 stars, but the feeling you get when you walk away sure is. 1st, the staff is great. They are laid back and not in your face. The amenities were fine. They offer free kayaks, and again, the staff is helpful to get you to going. The grills on the property ar\e kept up, and clean, and the guys handling all that are excellent at making sure the visitors are satisfied with all they ask for. 2nd, I left a jacket and shirt in my room after checking out. They called within twenty minutes of leaving; apparently it was actually three people trying to get us to tell us about the shirt and jacket. They quickly got it in a box and sent it off, and when I got it, the headphones were still in my pockets. They are fair, kind, trustworthy, and decent. You can find a bit cleaner, more posh places, but you won't get the decency of staff at most other places. This place was peaceful, and private. the beach was also clean, and again, lots of privacy. Thank you Island INN!!

Room Tip: ask for a high level beach side room for the best views of the gulf and property - just gorgeous.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank ZigRivers
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I wanted to write this review because of the negative ones I saw... because OUR stay was absolutely WONDERFUL! My husband & I did a little tour of 3 places in FL, and this was my favorite hotel. We stayed for 3 nights, longer than we planned, b/c we enjoyed it so much. I was very impressed with the very friendly front desk staff, who always heard us coming even before we had a chance to ring the bell on the counter. They provided towels and even coffee in their little lounge area in the front. Not to mention you can use for free their kayaks, which we enjoyed immensely each day.They have a nice pool area, grills, volleyball nets, and small tiki bar (which we didn't use).

And then there was our ROOM! We asked to see the room first, since we had a bad experience at a different hotel. When we saw it we were completely impressed, booking it immediately. We had a king size bed room with kitchen area (210), totally clean, beautifully decorated, & completely furnished - great modern furniture, perfect showers, comfy bed, a kitchen area with fridge, microwave, toaster, cupboards, and all the utensils, dishes, and pots & pans you could need!!!! We also had a great view of the beach outside the sliding doors. WE LOVED IT! To top it off, we found out beforehand online about the July discount they were having on these rooms, and got this $160 room for $100 each night. We'd go back in a heartbeat!!!

Room Tip: Go for the privately owned ones, from what I hear. We had room 210, and it was gorgeous.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JCmom2be
Reviewed July 30, 2012

AVOID this location. Their staff lied to us about discounts available and then overcharged us. They are completely dishonest.

Any time we asked to speak with a manager, the desk clerk was rude to us. When we asked about the use of their amenities, the desk clerk was rude to us. In fact, any time we had a questions at all, the desk clerk was rude to us.

To boot, no manager ever contacted us. I can only assume they were on vacation at a nicer hotel.

BEWARE.