I'm not sure what the bad review for Ricks was all about, because I never ever had a problem with the place or the staff. It's a bar in front of a pool, on the beach with a killer view. The drinks are very reasonable, and at times there is live entertainment. The girls that work there are very cordial, and very attentive. (for a beach bar, that is saying quite a bit) Rick is usually there and is always friendly and waiting to make you a colorful frozen drink, or serve you a cold beer when you come off the beach. Is there suppose to be more??? and why are we nitpicking while on vacation anyway?? If you are in a bad mood, hate the world for the day, nothing can change that! Even if you got all your drinks for free....
The Island Inn has been around for a long time and although it is not five star, it is more than good and with the views and pricing you cannot go wrong. Stop in and check it out, and make sure you have a cold one at Ricks............................................you will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida