Thunderbird Hotel, Treasure Island, Florida
June 23-26, 2005.
We just finished our stay at the Thunderbird Hotel. It was my mom's family reunion and the hotel was so accommodating with all the needs of our family (80 of us were there). They assisted in judging contests, helping with other functions and helped organize our big family dinner on Saturday night. The facilities were always clean and taken care of very nicely. The pool was the most enjoyed part by all of us, 24/7 if we could have. The rooms were a standard size and having the kitchenettes were very helpful for having breakfast and lunch in (too help save on the old pocketbook). Overall, I would rate our stay above average. I would definitely recommend this location to friends when there is a budget to consider. We had great fun and would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Classic Courtyard Style Beach Resort has been a family favorite for generations. Nestled on the beautiful shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico, the Thunderbird Beach Resort is a tropical beach retreat with long stretches of pearly-white sand & sparkling blue waters. Featuring oversized Heated Pool & Hot Tub, Tiki Beach Bar w/ Live Music ,Feola's Italian Ristorante, Sunset Meeting & Banquet Facilities and Private Gulf Front Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Thunderbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Beach Motel
- Thunderbird Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Thunderbird Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida