This was a fabulous hotel. We had no disappointments - except that our stay wasn't long enough!! Our view of the gulf beach (Deluxe Studio) was breathtaking. Being greeted by the beach and ocean every morning is a dream. Enjoying the sunset, while sipping on cocktails on the balcony - again - another dream. You cannot go wrong by choosing this place. Staying during the "off-season" has it's advantages - it's quiet, romantic, and relaxing. Having restaurants (e.g., Sloppy Joe's), and stores close by is very convenient. Cooling off in the pool - fabulous. I highly recommend this place to everyone. This area and hotel is a diamond in the rough. I wanna go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida