Our room was quite spacious and fairly clean upon checkin, however during our stay the maid service was a bit hit and miss. The kitchen was great and had every amenity we needed so we ate breakfast in the room before heading out for the day.
On the last day the pool was closed for maintenance for a few hours which from what we heard was quite a common occurance. It gets really hot around the pool in the afternoon and there is no shade, so it's a good idea to buy an umbrella from one of the shops across the road.
There's not much to do in Treasure Island but we used the hotel as a base and spent a day in Clearwater and another in Tampa. The views can not be beaten though and overall it was worth what we paid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida