After reading some of the reviews I was a quite concerned that this place would be a dump.. but I was pleased with every aspect about it. The price was reasonable for ocean front hotel and when we got there they gathered several phamlets of the area. When I got to our room we discovered it was not what we thought - it was a view of the gulf but without a balcony. We went back down and spoke with the hotel clerk - she retified the problem immediately. We got our room with on the Beach with our balcony. We were over the bar but the music wasn't too loud and they stopped playing early enough that we didn't loose sleep we didn't even here too much of the crowds in the bar.. Everyone was super nice and the rooms were super clean and nicely decorated the only down fall of the hotel was the beds were not the most comfortable, if the beds were upgraded this would be a perfect hotel.. close to shopping, dining and the trolley and the end of our visit we received coupons to come back within the next year and a great rate.. I would be back even without the discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida