My family and I stayed at the Bilmar in june for three nights. The hotel and staff were very nice. Sloppy Joes was excellent and very convienent right by the pool.The rooms were clean and newly updated.The only down side to the room is that the bathrooms are small but tolerable. Parking was a pain. Most of the time had to park across the street. If you are coming here for soft white sand beaches this is not the place. Treasure islands beaches are very shelly to the point of painfull to walk on. I will not return doe to the parking and the beaches. We visited a hotel in St.Pete and the beaches and surrounding area looked much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida