Visiting family members we decided to spend the night at the Bilmar. The building is very old but we were pleasantly surprised how nice the room was. Very clean and a great view of the gulf. We used the pool by Sloppy Joe's after we checked in and that pool needs some serious work. Their are chunks of concrete missing from the bottom of the pool and lots of hair floating around. The next day we used the other pool and it was VERY nice. A lot cleaner and a nice sunny location. They charge you a $15.00 resort fee and this enables you to rent a kayak or paddle board however after waiting 40 minutes nobody showed up for us to get the paddle board. I voiced my opinion at the front desk however their explanation was the outfit that rents them out is not employed by them. Lame excuse cause I still was out the $15.00. Would not return.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida