If you are staying in Treasure Island you can't beat this location. This hotel is right on the awesome beach, so any gulf-front room will really have you loving your views. It is also right across the street from nightly live entertainment at Ricky T's and a block from Walgreens and Publix.
The service while staying is really good, almost everyone was very willing to meet any requests that came up along the way. Rooms were clean and modern. We stayed in a King Efficiency on the 2nd floor, which had a full-size fridge and stove.
I had been to TI one time before this, and I am really glad that I paid slightly more money on this trip to stay in a beachfront room instead of on the other side of the street.
Their are two restaurants on the property, and although they are nothing special they are just fine for a casual meal. If you are looking for finer dining there are a few options within walking distance, and the Suncoast Trolley can take you almost anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida