This hotel is in a fantastic location, right on the beach, as well as a Walgreens, McDonalds and Publix grocery store within walking distance. Excellent front desk staff. The beach in this area is very wide, but it is beautiful.. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms in the Palms building are very small, but nicely updated. There is a kitchenette with a small fridge, microwave, cooktop, sink, and utensils. The parking could possibly be an issue, but we were there when the hotel was fully booked, and always found a spot. There is additional parking across the street, but we never had to use it. There are two restaurants-Sloppy Joe's and Bazzies. We went to Sloppy Joe's, pretty good food and great staff. Never tried Bazzies though. There is a bar across the street and Sloppy Joe's that are kind of loud, but even on a Friday night, the music stopped by 10 p.m., so it wasn't bad. I would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida