Stayed an impromptu one night at the Bilmar. Hotel staff was accomodating of our last minute reservation and offered a AAA discount. Our room was in the 'tower' on the 3rd floor. A beautiful view of the beach and of the pool from our balcony. Balcony is a nice size. Very relaxing.
The room was very clean - we didn't need the kitchenette but I did peek into the cabinets and it does offer you a nice variety of cookware and plates, etc.
The bathroom is a bit small for my taste. The shower did have a little bit of wear and tear.
Beds were nice and comfy. When I got back from the awesome bar across the street (ricky t's - don't miss it - live music every night) I fell into bed and slept very well.
Within walking distance of Walgreens (across the street - literally), lots of shops and dining establishments. A waffle house is open 24 hours just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida