My Husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at the Bilmar the past 3 days. All we wanted to do was relax and be on the beach. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the resort and our room (the bathroom was a bit small). All the staff was very pleasant and friendly. It is a little hike to the beach but it is worth it. My husband and I do not mind walking. The beach was very clean and it was not that busy. The hotel is very centrally located from other tourist attractions. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida