We stayed at the hotel for one night in December and we were very happy that we chose it! It was like taking a step back in time when we entered the lobby area and we Loved it! We stayed on the 3rd floor in a very nice updated gulf front room in the building away from Sloppy Joes. We had a wonderful view of the water and our room was very clean and had a microwave and refrigerator. We had a great night's sleep in the really comfortable bed and it was really really quiet! The heated pool was really nice - almost seemed like a hot tub but unfortunately it closes at dusk and they are sticklers about that. Parking was tight the night that we were there but I think that there may have been a wedding reception there also. We would happily stay here again if we are in the area. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida