“Greasy pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Frozen pizza would have been better, the price was good, but the pizza was terrible. Crust was good, barely had any sauce, the grease was in puddles on top of the pizza

1  Thank Kentuckyshellybean

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Really good pizza at a reasonable price. The pizzas are HUGE and really flavorful and they are very fast. You don't have to wait long for a pizza.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Pizza was good, meat ball sandwich great. Located in a strip mall. But inside is very nice. They also deliver.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you have a taste and are in Treasure Island FL. area do not go anywhere but here! You and if you have kids will NOT be disappointed! After a full day of traveling and getting settled in the area and having a good grouper sandwich at R Bar (see that review) around 9ish on a Sunday we found ourselves a little hungry pizza maybe? I checked my Trip Advisor reviews and all the local pizza joints around got pretty much good reviews, so we picked the Original Pizza from the reviews we called at around 8:45pm the polite girl on the phone said it would be ready in 15 mins. we ordered the Sicilian Deep Dish (L) with cheese and tomatoes, we arrived exactly 15mins later to pick it up and it was just coming out of the oven. This pizza was absolutely one of the best pizzas I have ever had and I have had a lot of good pizza over the years. You MUST try this pizza if you are in the area you will NOT be disappointed! It is carry out/delivery only, I recommend you get at least one and go eat it on the beach and watch the sunset! I will have to get another before I leave here.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I have lived in Treasure island since 2004 and have been regular customers of Original Pizza since that time. We were calling once week for home delivery until I decided to lose a few pounds. Pizza every week is not good for the waistline.

We always order pepperoni extra crispy and what a great taste. We both grew up in cities up north (Boston and Washington, DC) where the pizza is something special so we did not think we could find anything in comparison. The pizza crust is awesome and the sauce, cheese and pepperoni on top make it # 1 in my book. The delivery is pretty quick and usually the pizza is still hot when it gets to our house. We only live 3 miles away.

Original Pizza is located in a strip of stores on Gulf Blvd, not too far from the intersection of Central Ave (107th Ave) and Gulf Blvd. The restaurant is located across the street from the Bilmar and Thunderbird Hotels.

We have not tried any of the sandwiches so we cannot comment on them. Honestly, the pizza is top notch and if you live in the Treasure Island area or are staying at a local hotel, make sure to try it. I am not sure if you can eat inside as I believe it is takeout only.