“Horrible”

Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went to this place over Labor Day weekend and did not enjoy it at all. I was about to order and noticed a roach on the floor and that was the end of that and I left and when I said something to the employee they responded saying that it is Florida. Not the answer I was looking for, will not be coming back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank douglas j

Toronto, Canada
“Good pizza, good price, little greasy for me...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ordered a large for about usd13.00. pizza was a little too greasy for my liking but the flavour was good and it was very convenient to our hotel. the kids enjoyed the pizza (which is my primary concern). would recommend to others.

• Visited August 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We called for delivery to a motel 2 miles away. They said 30 minutes. I couldn't believe, they did! 30 minutes ! Pizza was great!

• Visited August 2013
Missouri
“enjoyed”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The pizza was good and reasonable priced. Great to take back to the condo for dinner. There is one in Treasure Island and in Madiera Beach. Make sure you go to the one you called.

Visited July 2013
Zolfo Springs, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ordered the XLG pepperoni pizza. It was very good. We also ordered hot wings. They were okay but we weren't as impressed with the wings as we were with the pizza. The wings were somewhat "soggy."

Visited July 2013