“Yummy!”

Middle Grounds Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was a really cool place we stumbled across while driving around Treasure island. The food and drinks were delicious! Friendly service too. Highly recommend!

1  Thank sunnyFLgirl81
Write a ReviewReviews (2,149)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

A high-quality steak and seafood place worthy of a 4* experience, but on Gulf Blvd with patrons in everything from suits to hawaiian shirts.
Hostess was a snotty little brat who didn't really know much, but everyone else was wonderful. Best filet I've had in years, and the key lime dagwood dessert was awesome. We had a baked gouda and artichoke appetizer that was to die for, and my husband oohed and ahhed over his grouper. Our server Kevin was wonderful.
Hostess experience was 45 seconds of an over hour-long experience, so not worth dinging a circle, but to someone not 100% sure if they are staying to eat (we were meeting family - apparently too complex a request) she's a terrible first impression.

This used to be Robby's Pancake house and is owned by same people.

Beautiful dark wood interior with a huge aquarium there. Free (though of course you should tip) valet parking.

1  Thank TiffNLuke
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Food was pretty good but the atmosphere was so so. Seemd to be very dark and in need of some updating. We did get plenty to eat and I would go back again

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed April 10, 2014

It's the first time I've been here. Our server, Brad, was very friendly and knew the menu very well. We weren't rushed thru dinner. Bottles of wine were half price the night we were there. The ceasar salad was excellent. I ordered the Chicken Portabello Pasta dish and it was delicious. I would highly recommdend this place and look forward to going back when I am in the area again.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great food,great service,great atmosphere.You will leave full.Liked the fact you can eat inside or out.Outside has heaters so you will be comfortable.