All reviewssunset beachacross the streetlookout suitebedroom cottagenicely decorated and very cleanbeach chairsold florida charmquiet areaadjoining roomsperfect locationloved our staylove this placeplace to staya great vacationshort driveeasy accessgreat beach
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Comfortable, easy to get to EVERYTHING including the beach across the street. I used to live in Tresasure Island so to stay as a guest was so wonderful at your facility. Thanks Sandra and the gang! I couldn't recommend it more!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank wendypS500IL
SunsetInnTI, Owner at Sunset Inn & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Thank you for your review and for picking us as your place to stay in Treasure Island, FL! As a previous resident, there are many places to choose from and we are glad you picked us! Hope to have you back on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I arrived here after a 500 mile drive and upon check-in I was greeted by Sandra and Laurie, both very charming and welcoming ladies. In fact when I mentioned my drive Laurie jumped up an offered me an ice cold complimentary Coors Light. I knew I'd picked the right place to stay for the weekend. It's directly across the street from the beach and you can walk there in less than a minute. My room was smartly decorated and reminded me of the old style cinder block beach cottages of my youth in the 1960's. The whole facility is spotless and there is a wonderful outdoor seating area for enjoying the view. If and when I go back to Treasure Island, this is where I'll stay.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

John-

Thank you for this amazing review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and glad that you saw the small touches we have done to the property to make sure our guests have the best stay possible! We are exactly as you describe, a boutique vintage motel from the mid-century, but we've shined her up and given her a facelift! Hopefully you will return to the area and can come back and see us!

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place to stay! Cool cottage vibe. Owners are wonderful & yes you can walk right across the street to the beach! Cook if you want easy to walk to many places or uber!
Cottages are comfy with the amenities of home! Bring your beach towel and have a blast!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Rebecca J

Rebecca- Thank you for the review and so happy to have you guys stay with us! We are glad that you found the cottage comfy with the amenities of home! Hope to have you back in the future! :) Laurie & Michele

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The owners and staff went out of they way to make our stay enjoyable. Each cottage/ room is unique. Being 10ft from beach was big plus. Our group consisted of 25+ women and we had the place to ourselves.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2017

My boyfriend and I spent a long weekend at the Sunset Inn and Cottages and could not have had a better experience. Sandra, Laurie and Michelle are local pros and their love for the Inn and Cottages property is so evident. The rooms were clean, quiet and decorated so cute! We were even greeted with Sunset Inn koozies and a complimentary drink upon arrival which was SO delightful to kick off our vacation! The location on sunset beach is perfect and within walking distance to several local hot-spots. We walked down to Caddy's from the beach a couple days, collected shells, and even walked to Ka'Tiki's for a night of amazing live music! We did not want to leave and are already planning our next trip. We highly recommend the Sunset Inn and Cottages for your next trip to the beautiful Treasure Island, Florida!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Jenna- Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Is there any other way to arrive than to be greeted with a beer/wine at check in? Hope to see you both again soon!