My boyfriend and I booked a 10 day trip to Florida, and Treasure Bay Hotel and Marina was our first stop. We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. When we booked, we were very weary of the pool right by the parking lot, but once we got there, it wasn't a big deal at all. The hotel was great because we had access to the hot tub and pool 24/7, there are free drinks on the patio on Fridays and Saturdays, which was sooo fun, and it was close to shopping, and nice restaurants. We met great people, and the staff are amazing. We felt at home at this hotel. Treasure Bay Hotel and Marina is the best kept secret in Florida. Also we want to give a shout out to Jeff from the Canucks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida