I planned a last minute getaway and with the help of trip advisor chose this hotel. I was very pleased with my choice. I took my mother and small child for an overnight stay and we had just the right amount of time to do everything we wanted. They checked us in early and had a noon checkout that gave us some extra time on the beach. The hotel was newly remodeled and for the price you will get a great deal. Some great restaurants with in walking distance. I would definately recommend Sloppy Joes for an evening meal. There was live entertainment and the Sangria is just amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida