We spent three nights in the Tampa area. The first two nights were at a resort in St. Pete. Third was this hotel in Treasure Island City. Basically half the price. Choose this hotel. The staff are so FRIENDLY. The room was very nice. A beautiful beach just across the road. The marina on one side and a view of the beach on the other side. I do recommend this hotel. Now, back to South Dakota.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida