What a wonderful find in such a lovely place! I had never been to Treasure Island before, and didn't know what to expect-but I read up on the review of this sweet little Hotel and took a chance. Boy am I glad we did! It was such a nice experience. The staff was friendly, the management is awesome! Our room was very nice, we were able to get one facing the marina-even saw some wildlife! The beach is right across the street. Great restaurants within walking distance. Really, you can't ask for a nicer place to stay for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida