My husband and I stayed at the property the week of Easter and enjoyed our stay. Matthew took my reservation and was extremely nice. We were pleased with the accommodations and the hotel overall. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the pool area was nice. The exercise room was small but enough if you felt like working out on your vacation. The hotel even has muffins and coffee in the mornings from 8:00-9:00 am and a managers receptions from 5:00-6:00 pm with free beer, wine, soda and snacks. My husband and I were both pleased with the accommodations and the cleanliness of the room. I would recommend this property to couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida