Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $45.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding sand bar madeira beach these guys barrie companies equipment instructions rental tours dolphins
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I brought my 15 year old daughter and her best friend to Treasure Island for a girls get away. And I have to admit I was a little nervous about this because I had never been on a stand up paddle board before. And I wouldn’t say it was “easy” but it was definitely not super challenging! It was, however, super fun and it was a beautiful day on the water! Jason and Carrie were wonderful guides and made us feel very comfortable throughout the tour! And my girls even made new friends!! Very well worth it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. I always like to hear that our guests had a great time, and I'm glad that we got to add to the fun during your trip. I'm sure the girls will stay connected in this virtual world and you can plan your #girlstrip2019!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband purchased a sunset paddleboard glow tour for my birthday. Although they can do tours for up to 13 people, it ended up just being my husband and I with the tour guide on this particular Friday evening. The owners, Jason and Jared, we’re courteous and professional every step of the way, from the booking process, to answering questions, and throughout the tour itself. The paddle out to the sand bar is fairly quick so you can be leisurely about it. There was no feeling of needing to rush. They use Yolo boards which are super stable in the water and easy to control. The light kits that they attach to the boards are so fun once the sun sets. I highly recommend you give these guys your business if you’re planning a paddle boarding tour, or even just to rent boards during your visit. Support small business, especially one like this. They were superb!

Date of experience: April 2018
MadBeachPaddlesports, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Great option for a last minute kayak rental! My wife and I wanted to do some kayaking in the Treasure Island area - called at 8 AM on a Sunday, and had a reservation for an hour and a half later. Did a self-guided tour on two single-kayaks, and had a great time! Definitely recommended!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Nick S
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

I'm glad I was able to get you and your wife on the water. Thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We were lucky enough to be staying on Madeira Beach this week, and decided to step out of our comfort zone and try a little stand-up paddle boarding! Jason from Mad Beach Paddlesports was super helpful. He met us on time at the predetermined location and had everything ready for us. With some direction and tips from Jason, we had a fabulous time paddling around and checking out the local scenery from the cool perspective of a paddle board. It was pretty easy and none of us fell off once! Highly recommend :) Thanks, Jason!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank DawnLink

I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried out the paddle boards. It's not hard! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We had just a great time, they are supper convenient with delivery and pick up. I'd suggest doing the guided tours! Customer service is top notch.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Curiosity643150

Thank you. The guided tours are a great way to learn the sport and explore some great areas! Come join us again.