Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $45.00
from $55.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding sand bar fort desoto electric bikes madeira beach awesome experience these guys barrie companies instructions rental tours dolphins
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband purchased a sunset paddleboard glow tour for my birthday. Although they can do tours for up to 13 people, it ended up just being my husband and I with the tour guide on this particular Friday evening. The owners, Jason and Jared, we’re courteous and professional every step of the way, from the booking process, to answering questions, and throughout the tour itself. The paddle out to the sand bar is fairly quick so you can be leisurely about it. There was no feeling of needing to rush. They use Yolo boards which are super stable in the water and easy to control. The light kits that they attach to the boards are so fun once the sun sets. I highly recommend you give these guys your business if you’re planning a paddle boarding tour, or even just to rent boards during your visit. Support small business, especially one like this. They were superb!

Date of experience: April 2018
MadBeachPaddlesports, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Great option for a last minute kayak rental! My wife and I wanted to do some kayaking in the Treasure Island area - called at 8 AM on a Sunday, and had a reservation for an hour and a half later. Did a self-guided tour on two single-kayaks, and had a great time! Definitely recommended!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Nick S
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

I'm glad I was able to get you and your wife on the water. Thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We were lucky enough to be staying on Madeira Beach this week, and decided to step out of our comfort zone and try a little stand-up paddle boarding! Jason from Mad Beach Paddlesports was super helpful. He met us on time at the predetermined location and had everything ready for us. With some direction and tips from Jason, we had a fabulous time paddling around and checking out the local scenery from the cool perspective of a paddle board. It was pretty easy and none of us fell off once! Highly recommend :) Thanks, Jason!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank DawnLink

I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried out the paddle boards. It's not hard! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We had just a great time, they are supper convenient with delivery and pick up. I'd suggest doing the guided tours! Customer service is top notch.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Curiosity643150

Thank you. The guided tours are a great way to learn the sport and explore some great areas! Come join us again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I loved our experience. We did the shell key excursion and it was like paddle boarding in a calendar--gorgeous. The water was calm we saw some stingrays and there was a duck following us that we watched dive and catch a fish. I definitely recommend it. The guide Jason is super friendly and gives great paddle boarding instructions.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Kristen9679
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thanks Kristen. You guys did great. Your mom didn't think she would be able to stand and she was on her feet in no time. I was definitely impressed with your speed! I'm glad I got to take you both out to the island. Come back when you need a break from PA.