Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $45.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding sand bar madeira beach these guys barrie companies equipment instructions rental tours dolphins
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome experience! Bikes were dropped off and picked up at our hotel as arranged. Friendly service and bikes were brand new! Would definitely use their services again.

Date of experience: December 2018
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We're always happy to make it an easy experience. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Jason is awesome. I contacted him about 2 months prior to my trip and he answered my questions/emails immediately and even let me know about a promo deal. I traveled alone and 2 days before my trip he took the initiative to contact me about joining a group for an even better rate. THIS IS UNHEARD OF!! I am always looking for a deal and most people/companies want the most money out of you but Jason had me, the consumer in mind first. The tour itself was wonderful. He was a great instructor, assisted everyone in the group even when we were on different ability levels. Very friendly, talkative, awesome tour guide. He even took individual and group pictures and sent them to us after the tour. Mad Beach Paddlesports is your go-to for excursions!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank ckallen2
MadBeachPaddlesports, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks, Chelsea, for the great review! This business is my baby and as such, I try to do right by my customers. It's always nice to hear that customers such as yourself were happy and enjoyed the experience. Hopefully, you'll come back! If you do, you'll get our "regular customer" discount. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 26, 2018

We met Jason and Barrie for a tour of Shell Key on the paddleboards. While the tide was low, they made the best of it and were incredibly patient with our 12 year old who was a first timer (just like us!). We stopped on a sand bar and took in some amazing wildlife. Jason and Barrie are laid back, friendly and give a very fun tour. We highly recommend it.

We then decided to book the electric bike and scooter tours as we enjoyed their tour so much. My only suggestion here would be to stop and explain some of the history at Fort DeSoto, otherwise it was a complete blast. The bikes are a hoot and my son loved the scooter also. We had such a great time and can't thank them enough for their hospitality.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Asherzmom

Thank you so much for the great review and your suggestions. We are always interested in our customers feedback. Hopefully, we will see you again! (Asher crushed it!)

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Jason and Barrie were so friendly and helpful. Jason brought all of the gearneeded was super easy going and fun. He led us on a paddle trip to a white sand island and then through a mangrove tunnel! We were a group of 12 women of all different experience levels and everyone had the best time ever! We saw fish, sharks, dolphins, shells! Highly recommend this tour for all ages and groups. Thank you so much!!!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank ec34
MadBeachPaddlesports, Manager at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi girls! It's Barrie.....Jason still raves about that tour! I think he had more fun than you did! You guys were such a pleasure. :)

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I brought my 15 year old daughter and her best friend to Treasure Island for a girls get away. And I have to admit I was a little nervous about this because I had never been on a stand up paddle board before. And I wouldn’t say it was “easy” but it was definitely not super challenging! It was, however, super fun and it was a beautiful day on the water! Jason and Carrie were wonderful guides and made us feel very comfortable throughout the tour! And my girls even made new friends!! Very well worth it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. I always like to hear that our guests had a great time, and I'm glad that we got to add to the fun during your trip. I'm sure the girls will stay connected in this virtual world and you can plan your #girlstrip2019!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband purchased a sunset paddleboard glow tour for my birthday. Although they can do tours for up to 13 people, it ended up just being my husband and I with the tour guide on this particular Friday evening. The owners, Jason and Jared, we’re courteous and professional every step of the way, from the booking process, to answering questions, and throughout the tour itself. The paddle out to the sand bar is fairly quick so you can be leisurely about it. There was no feeling of needing to rush. They use Yolo boards which are super stable in the water and easy to control. The light kits that they attach to the boards are so fun once the sun sets. I highly recommend you give these guys your business if you’re planning a paddle boarding tour, or even just to rent boards during your visit. Support small business, especially one like this. They were superb!

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!