Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Mad Beach Paddlesports
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews sand bar paddle boards john's pass tour guide condo calendar mangroves bikes rental sandbar kayak treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Excellent customer service!!! Great ideas, and very flexible. My family of 6 first rented 4 paddle boards for 2 hours which turned out to be 2 1/2 hours without any additional charge. We were told about all the fabulous places to paddle to, and everyone had a blast! I had my 13 year old twins, and my 16 year old with me. Everyone loved it. The paddleboards are excellent!! Very sturdy, in great condition~ We had so much fun we rented 2 more for the entire day on Wednesday. Delivery and pickup was right at our hotel. All extras were included, a waterproof bag and waterproof cellphone case, Ideas on great places to put our boards in. I wish we had another day to do the moonlight Paddle! That tour looks super!!!! I know I will be using them again!! I love when I deal with a trustworthy and friendly business owner!! He was right on time and for our first rental, and the same for our second!! Thank you for having great equipment that was safe, new and kept in wonderful condition!! You will not go wrong if you rent from Mad Beach Paddlesports! Go have fun a rent on of their boards!!! or other water toys! Their phone number is 610-217-2604

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Great price, nice paddle board equipment, deliver and pick up where you need it. Can't ask for better.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I called and had boards within an hour. Super friendly and prompt. The boards were great quality. We will use them again when we come back!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Was priced as everyone else, but a lot nicer. delivery made simple, pick up to. Really nice team of people. We are going back in 2018 and will be calling hem again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Manager at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you. See ya in 2018.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to tryout paddle boarding and decided there was no time like the present. Did a little research and Mad Beach had the best prices and they delivered. Called him up and he was at our condo in 30 minutes or less. When I called to have him pick it up he was there In 20. Very nice guy, gave me instructions on how to do it and had no problem at all. My children 8 and 10 and other family and friends loved it as much as I did. I recommend the all day rental it's definitely worth it and only $15 more than the 2 hr.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

I'm pleased to hear that you and your family had a good time with the paddle boards. Thanks for the feedback.