Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service and great rate

Great time, our guide was amazing and made the trip amazing. He did a great job explaining the... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2021
Alexander_cl3292
Fishers, Indiana
via mobile
Great customer service for bikes and water tour

In March 2021 we rented bikes for a few days, and took a guided paddleboard (me) and kayak... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2021

from $59.12
from $118.79
from $62.00
More Info
All reviews sand bar john's pass condo calendar rental bikes dolphins kayak
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Great price, nice paddle board equipment, deliver and pick up where you need it. Can't ask for better.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I called and had boards within an hour. Super friendly and prompt. The boards were great quality. We will use them again when we come back!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Was priced as everyone else, but a lot nicer. delivery made simple, pick up to. Really nice team of people. We are going back in 2018 and will be calling hem again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Manager at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you. See ya in 2018.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to tryout paddle boarding and decided there was no time like the present. Did a little research and Mad Beach had the best prices and they delivered. Called him up and he was at our condo in 30 minutes or less. When I called to have him pick it up he was there In 20. Very nice guy, gave me instructions on how to do it and had no problem at all. My children 8 and 10 and other family and friends loved it as much as I did. I recommend the all day rental it's definitely worth it and only $15 more than the 2 hr.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

I'm pleased to hear that you and your family had a good time with the paddle boards. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We rented kayaks and paddle boards. Great service! They met us on time and were very friendly and competent. Equipment was well maintained. I would highly recommend Mad Beach Paddlesports! Saw dolphins and manatees!!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
MadBeachPaddlesports, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Thank you for the review and recommendation. I'm glad you had a chance to get close to the marine wildlife!