Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Kayaking experience!

My rather large family booked a kayak and paddle board tour of Johns Pass with Mad Beach. I was... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2020
Footprints81409
Paddle board to the sandbar

Very laid back, easy company to book with! We took a two hour rental and had a great time. It was a... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2019
bgrif3fan
Kansas City, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Treasure Island
from $118.79
More Info
from $162.38
More Info
All reviews electric bikes fort desoto tunnel tide dolphins mangroves kayak
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Great price, nice paddle board equipment, deliver and pick up where you need it. Can't ask for better.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I called and had boards within an hour. Super friendly and prompt. The boards were great quality. We will use them again when we come back!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Was priced as everyone else, but a lot nicer. delivery made simple, pick up to. Really nice team of people. We are going back in 2018 and will be calling hem again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Manager at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you. See ya in 2018.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to tryout paddle boarding and decided there was no time like the present. Did a little research and Mad Beach had the best prices and they delivered. Called him up and he was at our condo in 30 minutes or less. When I called to have him pick it up he was there In 20. Very nice guy, gave me instructions on how to do it and had no problem at all. My children 8 and 10 and other family and friends loved it as much as I did. I recommend the all day rental it's definitely worth it and only $15 more than the 2 hr.

Date of experience: July 2017
Jason K, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

I'm pleased to hear that you and your family had a good time with the paddle boards. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We rented kayaks and paddle boards. Great service! They met us on time and were very friendly and competent. Equipment was well maintained. I would highly recommend Mad Beach Paddlesports! Saw dolphins and manatees!!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
MadBeachPaddlesports, Owner at Mad Beach Paddlesports, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Thank you for the review and recommendation. I'm glad you had a chance to get close to the marine wildlife!