I have a video of the huge roaches running everywhere and they were even in the bed, on top of that they refused to give us our money back!! Don't sleep in #1....The roaches were at least 4" long
I wish I could get the pictures to up load...you would never believe what we went threw for the couple of hour that we stayed...had just drove 13 hours to pick up our grandson and all we wanted was a place to sleep...turned down the covers and here they run...DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molloy is the perfect Florida experience. This family-owned and operated resort is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Treasure Island, and offers hospitality seldom found anymore. We know how expensive vacationing with a family is so we don't charge any resort or extra guest fees. In addition, our suites come with a full kitchen so you can prepare your own meals if you choose. Sunrise-sunset, you'll enjoy them both at the Molloy. The Molloy features a sparkling heated pool in the center courtyard, where the shade trees beckon just beyond in the white sand. Grab a towel and stroll down to the shore, you'll never want to leave. The atmosphere at the Molloy is very comfortable and family oriented. Once guests find this treasure on the beach, they come back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Molloy Gulf Front Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Hotel Treasure Island
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Treasure Island, Florida