This is our fourth stay at the Molloy and it wont be our last. The motel is basic but has everything you need, sitting and dining area, kitchen, bedroom (with double and single beds) and bathroom, complete with tub and shower. The rooms have been upgraded slightly since we were last here and the rooms have flat screen tv's now and new kitchen appliances.
We stayed in a room on the ground floor with beach view. The location of this motel is what sets it apart from the rest along with the friendly owners Ernie and Birgit who are always on hand if anything is needed.
A lovely stay, we can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molloy is the perfect Florida experience. This family-owned and operated resort is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Treasure Island, and offers hospitality seldom found anymore. We know how expensive vacationing with a family is so we don't charge any resort or extra guest fees. In addition, our suites come with a full kitchen so you can prepare your own meals if you choose. Sunrise-sunset, you'll enjoy them both at the Molloy. The Molloy features a sparkling heated pool in the center courtyard, where the shade trees beckon just beyond in the white sand. Grab a towel and stroll down to the shore, you'll never want to leave. The atmosphere at the Molloy is very comfortable and family oriented. Once guests find this treasure on the beach, they come back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Molloy Gulf Front Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Hotel Treasure Island
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Treasure Island, Florida