“Believe the Reviews.”
Review of Suncoast Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Suncoast Motel
Ranked #19 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Live Oak, Florida
“Believe the Reviews.”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

After reading the reviews of this motel I decided to give it a try. Not to mention the price. I swear you would never find a better priced motel on any beach. Even the not so nice beaches of Jacksonville don't offer such value. It was just my husband and I so we just stayed in the motel room. It was a little on the small side, but the cleanliness and the up-dated look made up for that. Pluse a fridge and microwave were included. The pool was very nice and I loved the charm of all the water fountains and walk-ways. The motel is right on the beach, but the beach is huge. Which was also kinda nice for walks. The beach itself, while not as pretty as siesta key is a very close second and for the price of this motel would stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Amanda W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My family and I drove down from the central Florida to spend a day and night at the beach. Our plan was to drive Guld Coast Blvd. with the intent of finding a classic Floridian, quaint, little hotel/motel to stay in the St. Pete area. What a wonderful bit of luck that we found Suncoast not long after we began our search!

The bungalow/cottage/villa we stayed in was perfect! Facing the gulf and overlooking one of two pools. And so clean! The staff was extremely accommodating, and we could tell that they were committed to our stay being pleasant.

Our villa was just adorable, featuring clean, colorful styling, not just run-of-the-mill white walls. Instead we found fun, beach-styled walls and decorations, hardwood floors and modern appliances.

I look forward to our next stay at Suncoast, when even more amenities are available with the conclusion of the current renovations, which were no intrusion whatsoever. It is so nice to see the owners investing into the property with extremely high-quality updates.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank brideymc5
ontario canada
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We were welcomed so efficiently and couldn't believe what a great place this was, right on the beach; clean, well maintained grounds, awesome beachfront with gorgeous sunsets. We stayed in a smaller room but was nicely renovated. What are great find! We discovered a little piece of heaven. We'll be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ruby n
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was blown away by the new Suncoast Motel beach villas. They're newly renovated and right on the beach. Everything is clean and new.

My boyfriend and I wanted to get away for spring break, and we're very glad we chose the Suncoast Beach villas. My family has been staying at the Suncoast Motel for several years, so I knew we'd find a nice room there. The two room apartments are really nice for large groups, but I would definitely recommend the villas for couples. They're more private and newly renovated.

Management is very friendly and accommodating. When I made my reservation, I was told the villa would be $96/night. When we checked in, I was told that the rate had been raised to $118/night, but that I would still only be charged $96. I really appreciated that.

There's still construction going on but that didn't interfere with our plans at all. They worked from 9-3 and then finished so that they wouldn't disrupt the guests. I think it's going to be really beautiful when they finish construction, which seems to be moving quickly. When we arrived on Monday, there was just dirt and stone in front of our villa, and by Wednesday afternoon there were palm trees and grass!

The only thing that bothered me about the villa was that it was right next to Gulf Blvd. During the day we could hear the noisy traffic, but we didn't notice it at night. Honestly, you should be on the beach all day anyway, so it's not a big problem.

Food (within walking distance)
Get up in the morning and walk left on the beach to Caddy's for breakfast. Mimosas $4. For lunch or dinner, walk to Ricky T's (north on Gulf Blvd.) They have awesome pizza and a good selection of beers. Since the Suncoast villas have kitchenettes, you can also cook your own meals. Publix grocery store is right across the street. The kitchenette has pretty much everything you need except an oven.

Treasure Island has beautiful beaches that are less crowded than the Emerald Coast. If you want a relaxing vacation with your partner, I highly recommend Suncoast beach villas!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Katie B
Havelock, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here for 16 nights and have nothing but praise for the staff and the owners Anna and Walter,
The rooms were cleaned everyday, fresh towels and bed made.
It is the first time that we stayed on the beach and we were able to do everything we wanted,
All of the guests were great, they had a THURSDAY soup day and sunday shuffle board day.
I will certainly recommend this location to my friends.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 38Hubb38
Albuquerque
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This place has it ALL for the dollars you spend. We stayed in a motel room, but they have suites with full kitchens. It's on the beach, and has all the amenities...pool, BBQ, volleyball net, kids play area, tables under shade, a lovely courtyard, boce ball, ambience, charm...and best of all, it's clean, clean, clean!! The motel room is small, but for the money (we paid $50/night!! For ON the beach??? Wow!) it's awesome. The room has a fridge, a coffee pot, toaster, micro, and a few dishes for you to use. Super clean, modest, but very nice. The staff is wonderful. There is a grocery store (Publix) just a couple blocks away, a very easy walk. Can't go wrong here!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank gingergrif
Braidwood
Reviewed January 5, 2012

we stayed 8-days at the Suncoast October '2011 and had a great time !
The location is convenient to alot of activities in the area. Anna was quite hospitable and made sure your stay was all you anticipated. One thing sticks out in my mind is that my wife left her travel case of jewelry in the room after we checked out and not a piece was missing when we called looking to see if they had it.
The swimming pool is quite larger than many of these vintage motels.
To sum it up, it was a just good freindly experience in all

Room Tip: the ground floor is terrific