iBeach Resort
$186
$177
$140
$118
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$162
$149
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
$116
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
$145
$178
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
$329
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsdouble doorsgrocery store and walgreensbottom floorbeen coming here for yearsclean poolnice stayoffice staffpots panseach morninglocation is greatacross the streetseparate bedroomlate checkice machineflat screen tvpool areawould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I don't know what "Raiza W" was smoking but in the 10 years that I have been visiting the Windjammer I have NEVER seen a cockroach. This is the cleanest room I've ever stayed in in the numerous years I've been coming to this area for vacation. Anita and Kevin have always been gracious, helpful, and friendly hosts during our stay. They treat our family like family. It's the vacation my kids look forward to the most each year. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool is relaxing. The location is perfect- just steps from the beach and close to restaurants, bars, and shopping. I can't imagine a summer without a visit to the Windjammer!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank gdavis9196
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We spent 8 days here at The Windjammer (in the room next to Nightmare Manager guests) and will attest to the UNTRUTHFULNESS of their review. The Windjammer is a GREAT place to take your family(our kids are 7,12,and16). Anita and Kevin are GREAT hosts!The rooms are CLEAN, ALL the staff helpful and conscientious. THIS IS THE BEST SPOT ON THE BEACH, and we would not CONSIDER going somewhere else. Red, (the bulldog) is a clean, friendly dog, truly mans best friend. Maybe the NIGHTMARE MANAGER guests should find some place that will welcome their pot-smoking, lacivious behavior. THANK YOU, Anita and Kevin, for ensuring that our vacation was EVERYTHING that our family needed and deserved. We WILL see you again next summer. The Jinskys.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert J
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have stayed at this resort before and we had no problems whatsoever. I cant believe some of the negative comments that are being posted. I think those people had just one too many drinks and could not get the name of their motel right while there and writing a review. Rooms were very clean and pool was great. Owners were extremely nice and went out of their way when we were there. Great views and sunsets from our room. Close to shopping and a variety of restaurants to choose from. We are going again this month and next month. We try to get away for several days each month. I am looking forward to our next trip. Don't base your choice on the very, very few negative reviews because you will miss out of a nice stay on the beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I just spent the July 4th holiday week at the Windjammer and had a great time. Years ago we used to stay here every year, but it's been about 10 years since we have been there. The place was exactly as we had remembered it. We had a great efficiency apartment on the second floor so the view of the beach was spectacular. Kevin and Anita were very pleasant hosts and Red the dog was friendly as could be. Seeing as though we had to leave our Labrador behind it was great to be able to play with another puppy. Our room was fantastic... very clean and spacious with a nice leather recliner and couch as well as a high top breakfast table. Unfortunately the weather was a bit on the rainy side, but there is so much to do around that area that we had no trouble keeping ourselves occupied. We are definitely going to return (hopefully before another 10 years passes) and would recommend this great little motel on the beach to anyone who is looking for a more low key experience with a family-friendly atmosphere.

Scott and Lisa Donhauser
Buffalo, NY

Room Tip: Apartment #17 is great...king bed and efficiency.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Ok.. I don't know where the negative reviews come from. Ive stayed at the Windjammer more times than I can count and have always had a very pleasant experience. The staff is nice and helpful... the location is great.. the prices are good... All in all its a great little motel right on the beach!

Room Tip: Try to get one closest to the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple