“We love Sand Pebble”
Review of Sand Pebble Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Sand Pebble Resort
Mundford, United Kingdom
“We love Sand Pebble”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We have owned at Sand Pebble since 1994 and have been lucky to have gone back every year except 2009, we really really missed it and can not wait to get back in October this year.
The staff are so helpful and friendly and we have made many friends over the years, we have no complaints about "our second home" see you all in October 2010

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank PaulineBexleyheath

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Medway, Ohio
Reviewed June 4, 2010

My former fiance and I purchased our timeshare back in the 80's. I have been going there
now every year, and wouldn't miss taking this trip. Sand Pebble's staff are very, very, helpful, friendly, and will go out of their way to help you. The staff have been there for several years and it is always good to see the same staff year after year. The Sand Pebble is a wonderful place to stay. It is in walking distance for shopping, clubs and restaurants.
The white sand beaches are filled with sea shells and the blue ocean is just spectacular!
I love the Sand Pebble so much that I purchased an additional week of timeshare there.
Love you Sand Pebble and can't wait till my next visit !!!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank windylindy87
Brechin
Reviewed December 16, 2009

Had an enjoyable quiet week here on an RCI exchange.
The Gulf Beach properties are all a little tired ,really,so we did not expect too much in the way of luxury here.The property is set back from Gulf Blvd which is good as far as traffic noise goes and is right on the beach via the access footbridge.The Centre Atrium of the apartments is actually open to the elements above so the rain can and does get in there!
The walkways and doors are not very nice, the stairways worse and the elevator as promised in other reviews awful! We were on the first floor and used the stair mostly ,though it was locked at night.and you had to use the lift.I never checked if the stair could be opened from the inside(FIRE?)as I reckoned we could jump from the first floor,but would have checked this out if I was further up for sure.
Reception is a tiny corner desk and not manned at night,you are given a code for access.
The pool was quite nice and the hot tub a great temperature,and was adjacent to the dunes of the beach.
Just a few minutes walk to John's Pass eateries and shops, over the bridge ,we walked this many times so no-one had to drive and the men could have a couple beers with their meal ,so this kept spirits up during the stay!
Pleasantly surprised by the apartments- they were fairly spacious and comfortable with two queens in the second bedroom.Clean and well equipped kitchen all in working order.We did buy a gel airfreshener as there was a faint funky smell when you first walked in (like a house with a dog,but not quite),But I suppose that's better than overuse of harsh chemical sprays which go for my sinus big time!
We really enjoyed our stay here,but they could do with upgrading the stairwells as they bring the place down.
Would recommend this place if you wanted to be near John's pass but still somewhere quiet and family orientated without 18-30 crowd scenario problems,just get over the state of the stairs,kick back and enjoy!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
7 Thank cardigran
Ohio
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I have read the other review and thought I would submit my own.
Me and my husband has owned a week at the Sand Pebble sense 1987. We have not been able to go sense 2001 and we are really looking forward to going in November. I have alway loved the beach and the boardway with all the store and resturants. The rooms have all way been clean and spacious. The staff has all way been very freindly and helpful. Can't wait to get there and wake up to the smell of the gulf air in the morning.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank andysalli
New Jersey
Reviewed October 13, 2009

The Sand Pebble Resort is a great place as long as you get Unit A. The A units have the view of the ocean and the sunsets. Make sure you read you welcome packs so that you know the towel exchange rules.

The resort staff go out of there way to be helpful. The pool is wonderful.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
7 Thank gee1961
atlanta
Reviewed July 20, 2009

A few things to say about the resort. It is a little old, but the rooms are spacious. A one bedroom was large enough to accomodate my 3 kids and I. The elevator is VERY SLOW, and many times we had to take the stairs. They do need to upgrade and renovate certain areas of the resort. The stairwell looks and smell nasty. The need to pressure wash that stairway. They had a nice pool and hot tub that stayed heated, but don't know why the pool had a salty taste just like the ocean. Grills near the pool which was a good thing..not too many activities, and the ones they had catered to old people, which there were a lot of. I had a perfect oceanview that you can't put a price on. Staff was very nice. Overall. it was a nice trip, and treasure island is a nice place to visit.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
4 Thank clesshawn
Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2009

Went for anniversary vacation. Room needed lots of help. "Kitchenette" was only microwave, mini fridge, toaster and coffee pot. Could have spent $$ and stayed at hotel with better ammenities. Required deposit plus remaining on credit card-not what was told by travel agent! Left after 2 days!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple